Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hmmmmm . . .

The other day I tried to log in here after a couple months away and found I couldn't remember which of my gmail addresses I had attached to Blogger, so I couldn't log in. I tried quite a few combinations of gmail addresses and my customary passwords, but nothing worked.

Finally, I used a help link to request help.

I was unable to provide enough information to them for them to help me (they wanted things like the day I opened the account--who knows that?) and so I was kind of screwed.

But tonight, I prayed, "Lord, I like having this account to process my thoughts about you. Won't you help me remember my username and password?"

And yes, on the second try, I got it. The. Second. Try.

I'm sure there are people who would prefer not to give God credit for that, and I have to admit I'm not one to think God is always that hands-on. But it worked. I'm here. And now I have something to ponder.

Current reading: MUDHOUSE SABBATH by Lauren Winner.


No comments:

Post a Comment